• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pictures of Kibler Woodsrunner Fully Assembled

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m love seeing the finished pics and it’s making me antsy for mine, but since I ordered in early august I probably got a few more months for mine. But honestly thanks bnewberry for both this thread and assembly, it’s definitely been making my wait easier.
I look forward to seeing your Woodsrunner when you get it!

I still need to polish the lock, and will do this after shooting it.

GOD BLESS YOU

Sorry for the reaction, but I've seen sooo many completed, very well made rifles, where the builder didn't polish the external parts of the lock on the flintlock or the caplock, thinking that simply browning the lock would make it look aged... 😫..., when in fact the factory finish is not correct as the factory intends for the builder to polish the lock. When they did brown the parts back in history, they polished them first. GLAD your piece will not be one of those repros with this step omitted. Your whole building thread has been very fun for me as a spectator.

LD

The assembly process thread is pretty long so I thought I would start a new thread for the final pictures. I still need to polish the lock, and will do this after shooting it.

This is fancy maple in .54 caliber.

Now that it is all together I can confirm that in .54 caliber this gun is well balanced and points great!
How did you finish the stock?

Latest posts

Back