• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pics from Dixons - Saturday

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemeteor

45 Cal.
Reaction score
great event as always - hot, but not as hot as last year !

Dixons Pics

(Zonie, Claude: wasn't sure if this is the place for these. move if appropriate.)

/mike

THank you!...i will never be able to make it there...but the KY show comming in Lexington I will!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting these neighbor. I was up there all day yesterday and had a great time, as always.

Enjoy, J.D.

Wow--great Pics. Wish we had something like that out here in CA.
Mike C.
Groveland, CA

Many thanks for the great pictures. I was pleased to see a picture of my brother Larry (The bald headed varmint with the cane at Jim Chambers' table) among them.

dad gum it I knowed I shoulda went back up saterday. Many familier faces in them pics. hahaha had to laff at ol Proffesor Plum(private joke sorta)in the last one all dresses like the scallywag he is. Bobby good seeing you agin brother n thanks for the compliment on the war club. Not bad fer the first time playing with that sorta thing I guess. And yea not having Knapper there will be a let down now, known him for years n he is one funny SOB once ya get past the BS hahaha if his lips are moving there is some sorta line coming out of it LOL, bald headed ol Native Coot. I think he has been there from the very first event, wonder if Chuck's sone will keep it going when the ol man finally hangs up his spurs, sure hope so as its a sensational event. Take care my friend n see ya down the trail
YMHS Birdman :patriot:

Nice

You actually caught me in at least one of those pictures in the seminar tent. I had just taken off my white hat.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Didn't make it this yr.Thanks for the pics. :applause: Griz

Thankyou for taking the time to take all these fine pictures. :thumbsup:

I was there Friday. Picked up my Lancaster from Nate McKenzie. Did not take any pics. Thanks for the great shots of the event!

Thanks for sharing, decided not to go as the weather was real sour here---and Dixon's in the rain ain't fun, no how, no which way....! "Doc" :hatsoff:

Back