• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

PIC Kentucky Rifle 9mm

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R Ellis

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Picked up this rifle yesterday and seems it is Spanish made rifling looks good wood is in good condition etc. just wondering about value and if anyone has any info on these rifles

PHOTOS

Attachments

• SDC11792.JPG
    SDC11792.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • SDC11793.JPG
    SDC11793.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • SDC11794.JPG
    SDC11794.JPG
  • SDC11795.JPG
    SDC11795.JPG
You may want to do some research on Mendi manufactured guns. A lot of mergers and buyouts since back in the day, but the bolster and lock plate look similar to some of the Mendi guns I have seen.

How much did you pay for it
I sold it last October but seems I paid $60 and sold for $100 which was cheap but I had no use for it and hate to see a gun that just needs minor repairs just sitting in a gun shop so I fixed it and moved it on

I sold it last October but seems I paid $60 and sold for $100 which was cheap but I had no use for it and hate to see a gun that just needs minor repairs just sitting in a gun shop so I fixed it and moved it on
THANKS, I see one that a gentleman is asking $200 so it's a .45 caliber?

Back