• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Philadelphia Derringer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogfood

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Got this little feller as part of a lotnand he deserves a better home than I can give him (Just not my style).
Looks to be unfired
.41cal smooth bore
Not the smoothest trigger of course, but no substantial function issues.
Lacquer finish on the barrel assembly.
Made by/for Monarch in Spain
$100 OBO
USPS Money Order
Venmo
Paypal
Will ship via buyer's carrier of choice
Will meet to deliver within a 30min radius of Xenia OH
Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me any questions or request more pics.
Thanks for taking the time to look,
dgfd

right side 2.jpg

left side.jpg

action.jpg

topside.jpg

handle.jpg

underside.jpg

right side.jpg

If the prior PM does not want it at full price, please let me know as I am interested. Can pay by what ever means you prefer.

Woody

I replied to your email earlier but have not heard back, just checking to see if you received it.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but it's sold.
I'll have a few more single shot percussions posted soon if that's at all helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back