• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Percussion TC Hawken and TC Renagade 50 cal $350 obo for both

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Renegade is in very good looking shape but the Hawkins is a little rough. Both guns were not taken care of well. The bores were rusted but both rifles fire fine and hold decent groups with patch and ball. The locks with set trigger work flawless. I'm in CT and you need to pay shipping cost. If interested I can provide pics. I also have a 95% 50 Cal TC Hawkins Percussion with flawless barrel that is like new for $350 This is a very fine and cared for gun. I can Provide pics also.

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1
  • image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image2 (2).jpeg
    image2 (2).jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image3 (2).jpeg
    image3 (2).jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image0 (21).jpeg
    image0 (21).jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image0 (24).jpeg
    image0 (24).jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image2 (3).jpeg
    image2 (3).jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image3 (2).jpeg
    image3 (2).jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 0
Your thread is going to get locked without pics and a verification picture with your screen name on it next to the rifles.

Pending pictures & proof of legitimacy I would give $150.00 for one of them.

Recently found myself in the market for a Renegade (short version of a long story). I’d would take the Renegade for $150 pending pictures and proof. So with the @bubba.50 offer for one we are at $300 for both. Let us know.

And yes, I would add a bit for shipping.

Heck, as long as it's bidding,,
Pending pictures & proof of legitimacy I would give, the asking price and agree to the shipping costs

This whole thread is in bad form. I'm really no better for getting involved myself, but you all should really be doing this through P.M.

Todd

Nah, we're waiting for photo's.

p.s. reality is,, there's probably 15 "PM's" in the OP's inbox with many offers higher than mine.

The Renegade is in very good looking shape but the Hawkins is a little rough. Both guns were not taken care of well. The bores were rusted but both rifles fire fine and hold decent groups with patch and ball. The locks with set trigger work flawless. I'm in CT and you need to pay shipping cost. If interested I can provide pics. I also have a 95% 50 Cal TC Hawkins Percussion with flawless barrel that is like new for $350 This is a very fine and cared for gun. I can Provide pics also.
So per ad guidelines, one item per ad, or multiple items sold for one price. Ads must have at least one photo of the item that includes a piece of paper or a card next to the item with the seller's screen name and the date of the photo. Thank

LD

1. He's been here 5 & 1/2 years so, hardly 'new'. 2. When his ad clearly states "OBO(or best offer)" what is 'harsh' about making him an offer?

Your thread is going to get locked without pics and a verification picture with your screen name on it next to the rifles.
Added pics. Only allowed 10 so this is the rest of the Hawkin

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1277.jpg
    IMG_1277.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1280.jpg