• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Percussion caps

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadfialho

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy from TX. I have a couple of replica Remington 1857s and a new to memuzzle loading rifle. I can't find caps to save.my life. Any leads in the.DFW area and or online? Thanks

Cabela’s and Bass Pro had Remington #10s for sale online for $13 last week. Have them delivered to the store and pick them up. Takes about a week. Shipping to store is free. Hope this helps.
Figures. The one time I don't check there first. Thanks, I'll look.

Howdy from TX. I have a couple of replica Remington 1857s and a new to memuzzle loading rifle. I can't find caps to save.my life. Any leads in the.DFW area and or online? Thanks
I’m north of Dallas, and my local Cabelas had at least a dozen tins of Remington #10 caps in stock. Looks like they’re finally starting to get some in consistently.

I agree 100% with @Robin Henderson. That said Schuetzen Powder is trying to import some RWS caps into the USA. Call Travelers Antiques and Trading in Texas (806) 470-4130 to see if they have any. They are a Schuetzen Powder distributer. Also call Schuetzen Powder (866)-809-9704 to see if they have any.

Please be careful, darn CAREFUL of anyone claiming to have #10, #11, or musket caps right now. Some of these 'companies' are nothing more than outright scams and frauds. Travelers and Schuetzen themselves are legit companies. There may be others. But do your due diligence on this. Companies have sprung up overnight claiming to have tens of thousands of caps. It's a scam. You will pay money for literally nothing.

Back