• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Percussion caps and powders out of stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow, over the years I’ve stocked up based on more of these fears than I can count. No more for me. I refuse to follow the masses and live in fear.

Ah, so you're in good shape and don't need to worry about trying to find anything.

ON THIS FORUM THE BREAKING NEWS IS THAT A NEW BILL
WILL REGISTER AND LICENSE FIREARMS AND MUZZLELOADERS,
AND REQUIRE MENTAL EXAMS ETC. SO MR. WALKINGEAGLE
YOU ARE NOT GIVING GOOD ADVICE TO AMERICANS WHO CARE ABOUT THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

ON THIS FORUM THE BREAKING NEWS IS THAT A NEW BILL
WILL REGISTER AND LICENSE FIREARMS AND MUZZLELOADERS,
AND REQUIRE MENTAL EXAMS ETC. SO MR. WALKINGEAGLE
YOU ARE NOT GIVING GOOD ADVICE TO AMERICANS WHO CARE ABOUT THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.
I’m not telling you to give up your rights at all. In fact I’m not you to do anything at all. Your emotional state is thinking I’m telling you, when in fact I’m speaking of my own experience. I do believe that is also covered by your constitution? Perhaps not??
Walk

Walk, Really, in this situation, the Bills would make owning
a muzzleloader the same as a Glock. You need a license
and a mental health exam Etc. They state your ex-wives
to be interviewed Etc. This is 2021,what you experienced
in the past does not apply today. The Supreme Court
will not save American rights. The Justices are afraid
themselves. Not accusing you of anything. Just members
must know these threats to their rights are real.

The “congresswoman” who introduced this bill does so every democratic president. She has done so for years. Everything in it is 100% unconstitutional. It will never pass. They are using the hype around this bill to conceal the true aim, revoke the lawsuit protection against gunmakers.

I’d be more afraid of your LOCAL government trying to confiscate guns, ala California, than the feds....hope you live in a red state...

I have said many times living in NJ to others be watchful of your States Lawmakers. Lest you will become like us. Im sure that many had and still do. Sadly, it beyond that now. Whats proposed goes well beyond Individual States rights. And in States that fare better than others its going to be damage control for decades to come. This is a Totalitarian Edict make no mistake about it. When I have to fear my Government about them taking my rights and or rights to my property that,s very unsettling. My only advantage now is to sell and move and its a 90% chance that I will get asking because of where I am at and because NY sucks that bad they make NJ look like a bargain. I am going to where the States Lawmakers still believe in fighting for The 2A and Individual Rights.

The “congresswoman” who introduced this bill does so every democratic president. She has done so for years. Everything in it is 100% unconstitutional.

100% True. Fact.

It will never pass.

You've more confidence than most, given how nobody in government seems to care whether anything comports with the constitution. It's important to understand it's what they want. And one thing to note, "the devil never takes a day off".

I don't know about you, but I can think of about 100 things right off the top of my head that I assumed would "never happen" in the U.S.A., and that's probably just the last ten or fifteen years.

They are using the hype around this bill to conceal the true aim, revoke the lawsuit protection against gunmakers.

I agree with this, it's actually worse than that, and that's saying something. I think it's called "strict product liability", could be wrong, but it probably doesn't matter. Anyhoo they've wanted that for a long time. The argument to sue firearms manufacturers would be the "Camel's nose under the tent", and would be reasonable enough to uncritical or unthinking types to get on board.

The precedent would then presumably apply to anything, not just firearms. A drunk driver doesn't have any money, but GM does. It's just welfare for lawyers, they'll sue anyone who has the dough. And yes, cripple the firearms industry. That's just a twofer, I expect.

Last edited:
Without dragging this further, I would like to state that all past experiences always apply. Without them you do not have common sense, or any knowledge at all really, for that is where wisdom comes from.
Walk
Past behavior is a predictor on future behavior. Especially when it comes to Liberal Lawmakers....

People need to calm down and think. The left lost seats in the house and barely got the senate. There is a strong possibility that based on past history they will lose control of both. A politicians #1 concern is the next election. They may pass some things like red flag laws, UBC etc but there is no political will to ban/confiscate etc. The average democratic congress critters aren't gonna piss off the rank and file gun owner just for the agenda of a few extreme liberals.

People need to calm down and think. The left lost seats in the house and barely got the senate. There is a strong possibility that based on past history they will lose control of both.

After what we've just witnessed, and are observing now, it's just really cute you think we just to need to "Vote Harder!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back