• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pennsylvania Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waksupi

Ric Carter
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I would put up some pictures of a Pennsylvania Fowler I did last winter. This is a 20 bore, from Chambers parts. The furniture and barrel are rust blued, the lock French Grey, and the small parts niter blued.
Great round ball shooter, and great on grouse!
fowler3.jpg
fowler2.jpg
fowler1.jpg
fowler4.jpg
grouse2009004web.jpg

Very nice. Glad I got to see it before they move it to the photos forum where many of us seldom ever look.

Very nice. Glad I got to see it before they move it to the photos forum where many of us seldom ever look.

Let me tell ya boys, that fowler is more than a pretty face. I hate that gun. He has beat me and everyone else with it consistently. :rotf: Back when he was shooting the beat up old trade gun I used to think I had a chance against him, not anymore.

Where'd ya find them grousies Ric?

Matt

Well Matt, if you could just lick that terrible flinch you have, you could beat me. It's dangerous standing behind you when you shoot, as you never know if you are going to break and run when your gun goes off!
There is a pretty good population of grouse on the mountain above me, I've got a half dozen with this gun so far this season. I'm planning on going to a shoot in Alberta in a week, and do some chukar hunting on the Little Bow River while up there. The landowner doesn't believe anyone could shoot them with a flintlock. I intend to try and prove him wrong. :blah: :blah:

Ric has always been a tough competitor as well as being a first rate craftsman. Emery

That has to be one of nicest grouse guns!..I've got a soft spot for Fowlers.Its really enjoyable to see the workmanship done by members on this forum. You sir have skills!..Have a great fall..Dan

A real nice fowler and it made already meat! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!

Regards :hatsoff:

Kirrmeister

Very Nice job. The wire work looks Fantastic. :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Dusty :wink:

Amazing wire work! That's a beautiful fowler and by the looks of the birds a damn fine shooter as well.

Back