• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Pending new ad WITH photo signature.Patch knife with unique sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s one for all those guys who want to “stand out” and have that Unique accoutrement? This is a 6.5” long drop point patch knife or neck/belt knife. The price is $125.00 + $15.00 S,H & ins. To any of the 50 United States.

It has a beautiful Curly Maple handle and a 3” long 1095 blade.

The sheath is a light weight natural colored actual; tanned, beavertail. The knife can be strapped to your shooting bag; carried on a belt, or worn as a neck knife with the addition of a lace (NOT included). The sheath is spiral stitched with artificial sinew. The belt loop has been stitched down as well. There is a welt.

I cannot ship this item to Canada. PM me here if interested.

God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Beaver sheath patch knife 001.JPG
    Beaver sheath patch knife 001.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Beaver sheath patch knife 002.JPG
    Beaver sheath patch knife 002.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Beaver sheath patch knife 003.JPG
    Beaver sheath patch knife 003.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Beaver sheath patch knife 004.JPG
    Beaver sheath patch knife 004.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 81
I like it. Been getting into blacksmithing my own knives as well. (Lots to learn!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back