• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pending funds: Hunting knife authentic looking

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks. Two Feathers here:

Do you live your persona, Fur Trapper, Mountain Man, 1700’s life stylist? Do you hunt big game with a Muzzle Loader? Do you want to look the part you represent?

Well…. here’s a hunting knife with all the PC look you could ask for!

I had it listed as a Trade knife, but that didn’t get any interest, so let’s call it what it really is, an authentic looking 1700’s hunting knife! This knife will set you apart from all the other hunters and shooters in your group. It has everything you need, from the hand crafted look of the forge blued patina right to the dark Brown Mountain Man style sheath with X stitching and a generous 2-3/8” belt loop! This knife will do all your camp and hunting chore, plus it’ll cut patches like a champ!

The 5-1/8” long by 1-3/8” wide blade is 3/32” thick 1095 hardened carbon steel and it is razor sharp. The knife has beautiful Tiger striped hard Curly Maple handle scales held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins.

Guys, if you’re looking to make a statement while you’re dressing your Elk, Deer, Moose or Bear, this is the knife you want. All my knives are field tested by the hard hunting successful customers who own and use them. You won’t find a better, more affordable, hardworking knife than a Two Feathers knife. Take my customer’s reviews and feedback for that.

You all know my shipping policies.
If you’re interested PM me here.

Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New hunting knife with signature sheet 001.JPG
    New hunting knife with signature sheet 001.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 153
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 001.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 001.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 157
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 002.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 002.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 222
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 003.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 003.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 258
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 004.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 004.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 261
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 005.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 005.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 201
  • New Trade knife 12-09-2021 006.JPG
    New Trade knife 12-09-2021 006.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 158
Price? Please excuse me if I missed it.
erhunter:
Sorry, NOPE you didn't miss it, I was just too stupid to add it. :eek::oops:o_O old age... The price WAS $140.00 + $20.00 s,h & ins. BUT I'm knocking it back just a shade to $130.00 + $20.00 s,h&Ins. I know sales is waaaay down, but unfortunately my cost are waaaay UP. Sorry but that's the best I can do on price. I prefer MO's. I stopped pushing the PayPal thing. I think everyone is getting scared of PayPal and the IRS sticking their noses in our finances!! Just my opinion!!
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
How's things over there in B.?
God bless:
Two Feathers

I'll put in my uninvited plug for TF's knife. I bought one of his smaller knives that looks a lot like this one, and man, that thing arrived SHARP. I'm a little frustrated now because I can't get my other knives as sharp as he got this one! LOL. Nice craftsmanship, and a hellofaguy to work with too. (No relationship to TF, and while I'd like to one day, I've never met him in person either.)

erhunter:
Sorry, NOPE you didn't miss it, I was just too stupid to add it. :eek::oops:o_O old age... The price WAS $140.00 + $20.00 s,h & ins. BUT I'm knocking it back just a shade to $130.00 + $20.00 s,h&Ins. I know sales is waaaay down, but unfortunately my cost are waaaay UP. Sorry but that's the best I can do on price. I prefer MO's. I stopped pushing the PayPal thing. I think everyone is getting scared of PayPal and the IRS sticking their noses in our finances!! Just my opinion!!
God bless:
Two Feathers
Cold, snow, but it's a wonderful day because the Lord allowed me to open my eyes this morning! Beautiful knife by the way!

I'll put in my uninvited plug for TF's knife. I bought one of his smaller knives that looks a lot like this one, and man, that thing arrived SHARP. I'm a little frustrated now because I can't get my other knives as sharp as he got this one! LOL. Nice craftsmanship, and a hellofaguy to work with too. (No relationship to TF, and while I'd like to one day, I've never met him in person either.)
TXFlynhog:
Thank you buddy. I guess that TF-O curly Maple patch knife is holding up OK?
Glad you like it and thank you for your comment, time, and business.
Meeting you would be great, but I don't get to Michigan very often. My wife and I are more of a head South kind of pair. Too cold up north!! :eek: ⛄🥶
God bless:
Two Feathers

erhunter:
God bless:
Two Feathers
Maybe you wouldn't miss adding it and your customers wouldn't feel like they might have missed the price if your ads were shorter. I feel like I need a break and a drink halfway through.

Lol. 😉

Only half serious, 😆

Maybe you wouldn't miss adding it and your customers wouldn't feel like they might have missed the price if your ads were shorter. I feel like I need a break and a drink halfway through.

Lol. 😉

Only half serious, 😆
Brokennock:
Thank you. I appreciate your comedic insight. I tried the shortened version of my sales pitches, but how do I give an accurate description without the specifics?
Folks (most of them) want to know ALL the specifics before they plop down their hard earned cash, although lately that's not happening.
I mean.... you can't tell the knife size or material type just by looking at a picture, OR the weight of the leather used in the sheath?
I get that you think I need to be less " verbal." I got that comment from another member, BUT my remark stands. How do you know?? I'm sure just as soon as I stop my flowery descriptions, someone will ask me...what kind of steel is it made of, OR how long is it overall, what's the blade length??
My wife always tells me I talk to much. Guess she's right?

Lol. ;)

Completely serious. 😆

Brokennock:
Thank you. I appreciate your comedic insight. I tried the shortened version of my sales pitches, but how do I give an accurate description without the specifics?
Folks (most of them) want to know ALL the specifics before they plop down their hard earned cash, although lately that's not happening.
I mean.... you can't tell the knife size or material type just by looking at a picture, OR the weight of the leather used in the sheath?
I get that you think I need to be less " verbal." I got that comment from another member, BUT my remark stands. How do you know?? I'm sure just as soon as I stop my flowery descriptions, someone will ask me...what kind of steel is it made of, OR how long is it overall, what's the blade length??

Lol. ;)

Completely serious. 😆
Remove all the stuff about "authentic looking," and "18th century," and describe them for what they are, well built, sharp, ruggedly simple knives at a good price. Of course include steel type, proportions/dimensions, handle/scale material.

Wives only complain that we talk too much because it means we aren't listening to them, 😉
Try not taking as much and we get accused of being sullen and distant, can't win. 😆

Remove all the stuff about "authentic looking," and "18th century," and describe them for what they are, well built, sharp, ruggedly simple knives at a good price. Of course include steel type, proportions/dimensions, handle/scale material.

Wives only complain that we talk too much because it means we aren't listening to them, 😉
Try not taking as much and we get accused of being sullen and distant, can't win. 😆
Brokennock:
Thank you. Good advice. I'm already writing up a new one. :thumb: ;)
My new concept. Keep it simple, stupid!! (The KISS principal)!! :oops: 🤣
God bless:
Two Feathers

Brokennock:

Lol. ;)

Completely serious. 😆
Hello Two Feathers,
Now that you mentioned it, what weight leather did you use? Is it 7-8oz veg-tan or is it chrome tanned? Just because you put it out there. I've made a couple of railroad spike knives, so I can attest on how much work and labor goes into making a knife. It's a good looking product. Good luck on your sale.

Hello Two Feathers,
Now that you mentioned it, what weight leather did you use? Is it 7-8oz veg-tan or is it chrome tanned? Just because you put it out there. I've made a couple of railroad spike knives, so I can attest on how much work and labor goes into making a knife. It's a good looking product. Good luck on your sale.
flatcapper:
Thank you for your kind words. The leather is 5-6 oz. Veg. tanned. Never made a RR spike knife. I gave up swinging a hammer about 30 years ago.
RR spike knives are A LOT of work, congrats. on making some!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back