• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pending funds: Hunting camp knife OLD looking!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

I know you’ve seen this knife, but now it’s complete. The price is $135.00+ $18.00 shipped and insured.

The knife is 9” overall in length. It has a 5.125” long, 3/32” thk. 1095 high carbon steel blade. It’s razor sharp. The handle is very nicely figured Curly Maple. It’s affixed with (6) 1/16” solid Brass pins. I'll clean up the blade and oil it before I ship it. It's CARBON STEEL, it rusts!

The sheath….well that another story? I know how y’all are always bustin’ my butt over me and my Mountain Man sheathes, but when I came over to “The Dark Side” (1700’s + era) looking knives, :thumb:;) the Mountain Man sheathes really caught my eye. I liked them, so I started making them, and they’ve kinda’ become my signature style of sheath. I’m sorry if y'all don’t approve. I think they “Fit in” nicely.

This sheath is hand made of 5 oz. vegetable tanned tooling hide. It has a row of (9) Steel spots. Steel spots being typical of the Mountain Man/Fur Trapper era knife sheathes.
The sheath has been oiled and waxed for water resistance and years of hard use.

The sheath is “X” stitched with natural color artificial sinew. It’d dyed dark Brown and has a 2-7/8” long belt slot. The belt slot is further reinforced with a row of stitching between IT and the cutting edge of the blade. The sheath also has a wide welt.

This is about as close to PC as I get guys. This knife will make you stand out at your next shoot; Rondy, or in your Mountain Man encampment. It will last you a lifetime. This is an all-purpose knife. It will soon become the go to knife for all your chores, hunting OR camping!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Knife 9-18-21 001.JPG
    Knife 9-18-21 001.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Knife 9-18-21 002.JPG
    Knife 9-18-21 002.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Knife 9-18-21 003.JPG
    Knife 9-18-21 003.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Knife 9-18-21 004.JPG
    Knife 9-18-21 004.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 175
If I wasn’t so knife poor, I would certainly be availing myself of some of your works. Keep “forging” on! :)
'Poet:
Thank you for this. Perhaps one day the knife Gods will smile on you and your plight will change?
" Man is only poor if he so chooses to be. Rejoice in the things which the Lord has bestowed upon you. For those things make you rich beyond your wildest dreams."
God bless:
Two Feathers

Thanks, Two Feathers. What I meant was that the knife gods have smiled upon (and probably laughed at) me a lot, and (dare I say it?) I have more knives than I can use, now. That doesn’t keep me from appreciating (and occasionally, lusting after) those you create. :) I admire your talent and skills, my friend, and I appreciate your kind sentiments.

May God bless you, as well!

‘Poet

Thanks, Two Feathers. What I meant was that the knife gods have smiled upon (and probably laughed at) me a lot, and (dare I say it?) I have more knives than I can use, now. That doesn’t keep me from appreciating (and occasionally, lusting after) those you create. :) I admire your talent and skills, my friend, and I appreciate your kind sentiments.

May God bless you, as well!

‘Poet
'Poet:
Thank you, I understand. I never meant anything but the best to you. I very much appreciate your kind comments. Now if I could only be worthy of them?
I've probably got more knives than I really need, too? :dunno::thumb:
Keep those positive comments coming for us. Shallow guys like me, need reinforcement, or so my wife says. :thumb:;)
Blessings brother:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back