• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pending funds .45 cal. ball starter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here.

I was out of these so I made more. This have the requested, threaded Brass ramrod end. The Brass end is on a length of 7/16” Hickory ramrod. These are $25.00 each + $6.00 s&h in a padded envelope to any address in the actual 50 United States.

These ball starters have Elk antler handles and the whole shaft length (from under the antler handle, including brass tip) measures approx. 4.25” These will work well for .45 cal. up through .58 cal. These are hand made by me. So far, I have had no complaints. Folks really like them. The shaft has my signature and date burned in. The wood and antler has also been oiled with Linseed Oil for long life. The brass ramrod ends are threaded 10-32 to accept your 10-32 ramrod accessories. The brass ramrod ends have been cross-pinned for added security with 1/16” solid Brass pin. The pin is peened over and polished flush with the brass so it will not damage your bore/rifling.

Folks, these are one of the best ball starters (Palm Savers) on the market. Customers call them” virtually bullet proof” due to their indestructible quality. Not one has ever failed or broken accidentally. Each one is carefully hand crafted by me in my shop to last a life time.

Most states are in the throes of ML deer season and Rendezvous season will be here before you know it. Be ready for that big buck without fumbling to load your rifle, these make for an easy and super-fast follow up shot. Don’t be caught off guard at the firing line, or in the middle of your Woods Walk, with a busted ball starter. Chose a Two Feathers proven ball starter. Ask any of my many happy, satisfied, customers about their thoughts on them. I’ve sold hundreds of these in 40+ years without a single complaint.

I take PayPal friends, but prefer checks and postal or bank money orders. I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. But I WILL ship the same day as money is received or checks clear if you use PayPal or a Money Order. The exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, PO hours, and Extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here. As always, thank you for looking, and for all your business.

God bless:

Two Feathers
I can NEVER remember that signature and date card?? One day??:thumb:

Attachments

• ball starter 12-30-2022 001.JPG
    ball starter 12-30-2022 001.JPG
    431.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ball starter 12-30-2022 002.JPG
    ball starter 12-30-2022 002.JPG
    523.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ball starter 12-30-2022 003.JPG
    ball starter 12-30-2022 003.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 0
  • ball starter 12-30-2022 004.JPG
    ball starter 12-30-2022 004.JPG
    386.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ball starter 12-30-2022 005.JPG
    ball starter 12-30-2022 005.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 0
  • ball starter 12-30-2022 006.JPG
    ball starter 12-30-2022 006.JPG
    375 KB · Views: 0
  • Ball Starter sig. and dare card 12-30-2022 001.JPG
    Ball Starter sig. and dare card 12-30-2022 001.JPG
    312.6 KB · Views: 0
I received the ball starter the other day . Its Very Nice . You guys looking for one should PM Two Feathers ,You wont be disappointed. Thanks again Two Feathers .

I received the ball starter the other day . Its Very Nice . You guys looking for one should PM Two Feathers ,You wont be disappointed. Thanks again Two Feathers .
50calBoone:
Thank you for your second endorsement. I'm happy that you like your ball starter.
If you need anything else please let me know.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back