• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedrosoli 10 ga, like new

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling this 10 ga SxS, shot 10 times since shoulder rebuild, can’t do it any more. 29” barrels, steel shot choke tubes, IM Cyl and Mod, plus 2 extra, one each IM Cyl and Mod. $800 plus shipping. Also included and shipped separately at my cost: approx 90 Ballistic Products steel shot wads, approx 250 nitro cards, approx 250 cushion wads and approx 250 over shot wads. Also includes starter for plastic wads. Bank or postal MO please. Local pickup in N MN gets 5# of no 1 steel and 5# of no 3 steel free, & no shipping costs.
Come on up, its above zero.
8598C9D3-F70D-4024-9E41-0C35487B6CA2.jpeg
FE16A6F0-DCDF-4159-9518-A0F720BA2FBA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the exact gun and yes it kicks a bit, I thought I detached a retina shooting round balls out of it. Great Turkey gun but don't load according to Starr...use your head when developing a load. (plastic wads) Turkeys are hard to put down.

Please mark this thread as sold, as well as Huntinshep (the buyer) mark your wanted ad as closed or found.

This ad was started by Billy Boy. I only make changes in the banner and close an ad when the person who started it tells me to do it.

Billy Boy, did you sell this shotgun to Huntinshep? If so, please mark as sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back