• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pedesoli Bounty?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one, and the trigger was terrible....might have been 15 lbs or so. I contacted Pedersoli and they told me about a guy that did work on them for Pedersoli. He did me no good, so I took it to a semi local guy that tried to make it better, but he told me it was all out of whack and there wasn't a lot he could do. He did manage to get the trigger pull lighter but it had a long creepy pull to get it to fire then. I was so frustrated with it that I gave it away....

I bought one, and the trigger was terrible....might have been 15 lbs or so. I contacted Pedersoli and they told me about a guy that did work on them for Pedersoli. He did me no good, so I took it to a semi local guy that tried to make it better, but he told me it was all out of whack and there wasn't a lot he could do. He did manage to get the trigger pull lighter but it had a long creepy pull to get it to fire then. I was so frustrated with it that I gave it away....
Sorry about your gun...and DP is pricey. A real shame you had to give it away man.

The trigger on mine was terrible out of the box. So I lightened the mainspring by a little more than 10%. I put a smooth radius on the foot of the sear spring where it contacts the sear. Then I stoned the sear nose smooth and changed the angle somewhat, and now its a very manageable 6 lbs.

I see this as an ideal primary hunting weapon when one wants more of a challenge like handgun hunting. I figured a Lyman’s Plains Pistol would be enough for me.

Back