• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli SxS for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hesitate to even post this but some of you are looking for these so I am trying to be helpful.

I stopped by Pekin Gun in Pekin IL yesterday and he has three of the older Pedersoli 12 Gauge shotguns in the rack, all of them appear to be in decent shape and I believe are the older lighter versions. All in the $600.00 dollar range.

I may have been tempted but have my share....., Now if one had been a 20 gauge.... They have other muzzleloaders as well, I bought a custom John Schriet rifle there less than a year ago but it is not really a BP type of store, lots of modern stuff.

You will have to go to the store as they are not an online type of store and face to face is how they do business; don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is a "tip" on where one might find some SxS shotguns... no link... no prices... no real descriptions...this is OK and was moved to smoothbores.

Please folks, don't chime in with a response on what you have for sale and a price.... which would be a violation. Thanks

LD

Back