• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Rocky Mtn Hawken Percussion Rifle 54 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Pedersoli Rocky Mtn Hawken Rifle.jpg

Pedersoli Rocky Mtn Hawken Percussion Rifle 54 cal. Maple Stock.
They tell me that the best only cost 50% more, and that's what this great piece brings.
Halfstock curly maple, Hawken style cheek piece, browned 34 11/16" octagon barrel,
with 1" flats, 3 1/4" drop with 13 3/4" trigger pull, hook breech with broached rifling
.011" deep, 1 in 65" twist, 7 lands .540 and 7 groves .562, front sight blued steel with silver base, 3/8" dovetail. Rear sight is blued steel buckhorn open style w/push elevator 3/8" dovetail, #11 percussion caps. Color case hardened furniture, double set double phase trigger, overall length 52", recommend 80 grs of FF, with a .530 roundball
and .015 patch. Original box and paperwork.
Bought new, never live fired, clean bore, from Dixie Gun Works.
Will supply more pics if needed, if you're not familiar with this rifle.

Hate to let it go...…. $ 1,250.00 free shipping

I apologize for the confusion in the pic, it's a stock pic from online.
I couldn't quite get the entire rifle focused in on my cell phone, but the ram rod is wood.
I'll try to take some pics and see how they come out. Thanks for your interest. Paul

Rocky Mtn Hawken 54 cal 6.jpg Rocky Mtn Hawken 54 cal 7.jpg Rocky Mtn Hawken 54 cal 8.jpg rocky Mtn Hawken 54 cal 9.jpg Rocky Mtn Hawken 54 cal 10.jpg Rocky Mtn Hawken 54 cal 11.jpg
Hope this helps and again, I apologize for the confusion.
She's a real beauty, along with my Missouri River Hawken 45 cal Rifle.
All the best to whom ever gets to own them next. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back