• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pedersoli Revolutionaire Ramrod Thread Size

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pheenix99

40 Cal
Reaction score
I noticed that the end of my ramrod on my Reviolutionaire musket is threaded, but I don't know what thread size.

I am guessing 10/32 which is what I have found on their other ramrods, Just take it down to the local hardware store and try a few screws to see.

I bought a couple of worms from TOTW. I'm sure one will fit. Maybe the other will fit my Zouave. If I ever decide to go BP hunting, the last thing I want to do is have to take a dedicated rod for bore swiping.

1660769228849.png

Been some months but I believe the thread on the ramrod to be metric (the 5x.8mm) and I got an adapter to fit on 10/32 attachments. Works fine.

Well I am more then happy to eat crow if wrong but I swear I needed an adapter to get 10/32(?) to work. Or maybe I’m confusing the need for a female adapter. Lemme double check.

Well I am more then happy to eat crow if wrong but I swear I needed an adapter to get 10/32(?) to work. Or maybe I’m confusing the need for a female adapter. Lemme double check.
Joke: What with all the mention in the news about people changing their gender, 'female adapter' may have a loaded meaning! Watch what you google! :)

Now a 10/32 female to female coupler is something I could find use for if it turns out my rod in question is the same thread.

Back