• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli Queen Anne Flintlock Pistol Unfired

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a unfired Pedersoli Queen Anne 50cal Flintlock smoothbore pistol. This is a factory finished gun that I bought a couple of years ago because I thought they were way cool. The only thing I did to it was deepen the pan and enlarge the touch hole to 1/16 to facilitate ignition which is a necessity with this pistol for reliable ignition. Like all Pedersoli flintlocks it needs 5/8in flints and I will include a couple of French amber flint of the correct size.
I am asking $415 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the CONUS it is legal to ship to. i prefer postal money order but personal checks are OK with time to clear.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 84
Can't speak for the owner, Grizz, but usually the screw on the underside, in this case in the T-guard finial, screws up into the barrel. Usually the screw is further forward, going by the originals.
The tang screw should also go into T-guard, if like the old ones, very sturdy.

I like the barrel!

Is the tang screw the only thing holding the barrel in place?
Does the tang screw engage the wood or does it go through to the trigger plate?
I don't see any side pins.
Yes. The tang screw is a fine pitch threaded screw about the size of a #10 screw X 1 1/4 inches long. It is screwed into the brass trigger plate and it is the only thing keeping the barrel in the stock.
The trigger guard uses 3 screws to attach it. Two 1/2" long wood screws hold the trigger guard into the stock behind the trigger loop and one small fine pitched screw holds the front of the trigger guard to the brass trigger plate.

The barrel is firmly seated at the rear against the wood so most if not all of its rearward push is directly into the stock.

The lock is held into the stock with two screws.
One is a machine screw at the rear of the barrel that is installed from the left side.
The other screw is a small wood screw on the forward end of the lockplate which is screwed directly into the wood.

Here is a unfired Pedersoli Queen Anne 50cal Flintlock smoothbore pistol. This is a factory finished gun that I bought a couple of years ago because I thought they were way cool. The only thing I did to it was deepen the pan and enlarge the touch hole to 1/16 to facilitate ignition which is a necessity with this pistol for reliable ignition. Like all Pedersoli flintlocks it needs 5/8in flints and I will include a couple of French amber flint of the correct size.
I am asking $415 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the CONUS it is legal to ship to. i prefer postal money order but personal checks are OK with time to clear.View attachment 6764 View attachment 6765 View attachment 6766 View attachment 6767
Just wanted to ask if this is the steel barrel model or the brass barrel model as I believe they made both. Some of the pictures is looks to have a brass like color and others it doesn't.
Thanks

Just wanted to ask if this is the steel barrel model or the brass barrel model as I believe they made both. Some of the pictures is looks to have a brass like color and others it doesn't.
Thanks
This is the steel barrel model. Pedersoli gilds the barrel and that give it a somewhat brassy look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back