• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pedersoli Nipples

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingsax26

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Can someone give me the thread pitch for a pedersoli 10ga percussion shotgun?

Went to the range with my new SxS and much to my dismay it is sporting a pair of musket nipples...... I only have No. 11 caps but i see several sizes that "should work"

just trying to narrow it down, my shotgun has the ZB code so I believe it was made 2005

Their musket nipples for their PH Whitworth are M8x1.25 (5/16-20 most believe as they are so close in dimensions- they are interchangeable).

Pedersoli shotgun nipples are 1/4"x28tpi thread size. Are you sure your date code is not BZ?

Pedersoli shotgun nipples are 1/4"x28tpi thread size. Are you sure your date code is not BZ?

You are correct, date code is BZ... just ordered some replacement nipples for no 11 caps.....hopefully t hey getb here asap.

then i can do a range report

Can someone give me the thread pitch for a pedersoli 10ga percussion shotgun?

Went to the range with my new SxS and much to my dismay it is sporting a pair of musket nipples...... I only have No. 11 caps but i see several sizes that "should work"

just trying to narrow it down, my shotgun has the ZB code so I believe it was made 2005
I have the same gun coming in 12 gauge, with a full and modified barrels. Supposed to arrive between the 1st and mid of August. How do you like yours friend?

Latest posts

Back