• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Muskets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makanaut

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Has everyone seen all the different muskets available from Pedersoli. Check out[url] gunsamerica.com[/url] if you havent. The modern muzzleloading flint category has quite a selection. Im sorta fond of the .75 cal Prussian musket and most all the french variations. They seem a bit pricy tho. Does anyone have one or handled one? Whats your thoughtsabout these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I now own 2 Pedersoli Brown Bess muskets, 2cn Model, also know as the ShortLand and they are a work of art, and worth every penny. Love 'em!
The 2nd musket I just bought from a Re-enactors' widow. He bought it a year before he died, and that was 4 years ago. I pulled the gun out of a canvas gun bag and it looked like brand new, no rust (he had never fired it). Took it out 2 weekends ago, fired fast and fine from the first to the last shot of the day.
I see where Cabellas' is selling them for $750 right now, thats a steal.

redthumbsup.gif

I have an 1816 Pedersoli musket. Excellent worksmanship and reliability. Great looker too.
Rex Dev. :RO:

Pedersoli makes a great product, I'll give it two red thumbs up... :redthumb: :redthumb:

Pvt_David_42d_RHR,

Ya know, it just ain't right that a man should own two of somthin' another man ain't got none of... Now ifn' you was to sell me that there extra Bess at a rediculously low price, that situation would be promtly corrected, if you follow my thinkin? :huh:

LEJ

Latest posts

Back