• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli Mortimer 54 Caliber Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below rifle for sale. It is a Pedersoli Mortimer Flintlock in 54 caliber. The CCH colored lock is very good, sparks very well and has the half cock safety. I was told this gun was built sometime in the 90's when they first started selling them in the US. The barrel is seven groove, 1-65" twist and is 36" long. The barrel goes from octagon, to twelve flats, to a double wedding band to round and is finished in a smooth brown. It has the dual leaf rear sight and a blade front sight. The single trigger is also very smooth. The wood is apparently some type of walnut and is in very good shape. I can not get a decent picture of the bore, but it is fine with no pitting or problems. The front sling swivel band is missing. I have only fired this rifle 20 times and found it likes 60 gn's of FFFg. It is accurate, shoulders and holds very well and is pleasing to shoot. My only reason for moving this rifle is I am going to only 50 caliber in my collection of match shooting rifles, to help simplify what I need to carry to the range or a match. Please ask if you have any questions.

I am asking $1,100 dollars which includes insured shipping to most areas. I take USPS Money Orders or a credit/debit card with the 3.5% fee. You have to call me to use the card.

I could be interested in partial trades for Thompson Center's with the Green Mountain barrels. Percussion or Flintlock.

M1.jpg
M2.jpg
M3.jpg
M4.jpg
M5.jpg
M6.jpg
M7.jpg
M8.jpg
M9.jpg
M10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.