• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pedersoli Kentucky upgrade.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this pistol last month from DGW. I got the finished pistol due to the price. I didn't like the blued barrel so I stripped the finish and browned it yesterday. I wasn't to keen on the sights that it came with so after the browning process I replaced them with a set I got from TOW. Just as quick as the weather warms up a bit I'll be taking it to the range for a test drive.

Attachments

• IMGP0621.JPG
    IMGP0621.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMGP0622.JPG
    IMGP0622.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMGP0623.JPG
    IMGP0623.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMGP0624.JPG
    IMGP0624.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 107
I have one in 54 caliber and had a trigger job and the rear sight square notched on it, The stock trigger isnt very good I dont think. It shoots alot better now but the front sight is terrible. I have one for mine waiting for me to install it from Track. The 54 has always shot low for me.

I bought this pistol last month from DGW. I got the finished pistol due to the price. I didn't like the blued barrel so I stripped the finish and browned it yesterday. I wasn't to keen on the sights that it came with so after the browning process I replaced them with a set I got from TOW. Just as quick as the weather warms up a bit I'll be taking it to the range for a test drive.
Which rear sight is it? What part number?

Front sight Tow FS-WFS-S , rear sight RS-AS-14. The front sight may have to be filed down some but I won't know until I shoot it. I used white vinegar to remove the bluing took about 45 minutes and it wiped right off.

Back