• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Pedersoli Kentucky .50 Percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinter9682

32 Cal
Reaction score
This great shooter was my first introduction into black powder shooting! I bought this back in 2015 from Cabelas and my collection has expanded so this gun has become a little redundant. I'm looking to pass it off to somebody who will enjoy it. It has a custom ramrod which is a little rustic and the vent scew is a little worn. Asking $650
IMG_8637.jpg
IMG_8638.jpg
IMG_8636.jpg
IMG_8635.jpg
IMG_8634.jpg
IMG_8632.jpg

It's only been fired a handful of times and is a great hunting rifle. Downed my first deer with this gun and it has maintained a near new appearance. Feel free to dm for any questions.

My chops aren't busted. Just the head to the vent screw is worn from youthful inability to remove the screw. Have only fired this gun maybe 15-20 times until I moved onto flintlock's for reenacting and hunting purposes. Again, this was my introduction into blackpowder.

This great shooter was my first introduction into black powder shooting! I bought this back in 2015 from Cabelas and my collection has expanded so this gun has become a little redundant. I'm looking to pass it off to somebody who will enjoy it. It has a custom ramrod which is a little rustic and the vent scew is a little worn. Asking $650
View attachment 72563View attachment 72564View attachment 72565View attachment 72566View attachment 72567View attachment 72568

It's only been fired a handful of times and is a great hunting rifle. Downed my first deer with this gun and it has maintained a near new appearance. Feel free to dm for any questions.
What happened at the bottom of the lock plate?

Back