• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Pedersoli Jaeger, perc. 54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am considering it heavily, but I don't know if I trust the mail all the way from Alaska.
Hi Dylan, yep your concerns are understandable. Im pretty much what you’d call a gun nut, and wind up having quite a few long guns shipped up to my FFL every year from oddball stuff i find online. Shipping really isn’t a problem. I live in Palmer, north of Anchorage, and everything goes in and out of Anchorage. Most of the time it’s not even a perceivable difference from anywhere else, maybe a day or two longer, the biggest hop being Seattle.
What concerns me is the seasonal increase in volume the usps and other carriers face this time of year. Seems like they get overwhelmed a bit.

Anyways no big deal, as said before, might be smart to take a break for the holidays and relist after

Ben it is a beautiful deer hunting rifle. Any other time, I would have jumped on it. But bills take precedent this time of year. Good luck with your sale in the future.

I just wanted to point out that Seeleybc1 is a stand up guy, and the rifle is even better than described!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back