• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Jaeger Flintlock Target Rifle Reduced price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryK

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought this about a year ago, and it was very hard to find the target version in the US. I don't think any are available now as far as I checked. I sent the lock for tuning by Brad Emig, receipt shown. I did nick the stock putting it up on the wall before I even shot it. The nicks are shown in the butt area. I shot it 10 times from the bench, but due to health reasons it is too heavy for me to carry.
Comes with factory removable aperture sight.
These are made in 54 caliber, and the target model has a 1/65 twist for PRB.
I have 2300.00 into it, sell for 1775.00 plus actual shipping, probably 60 bucks. Paypal FF is quickest, or USPS MO. Naturally cask works face to face near Central PA.
If you need more pics, send me a PM.
QI84GvW.jpg

hgkhtt0.jpg

So9fMo1.jpg

VcRpeIY.jpg

NBS5ya7.jpg

LOG2hOc.jpg

Last edited:
Some folks have asked about trades, and I don't have anything on my wish list.
Reduced to 1750.00 now.

Since it is a match rifle, I thought I would get the lock tuned before using it. I sent the lock to Brad Emig, since he is one of the better lock tuners in the US.
Brad replaced the cock for better geometry, and did a full tune. That is shown in the pictures as the 275.00 bill. All original lock parts and receipt will be included in the sale.
So the lock is excellent.

Since it is a match rifle, I thought I would get the lock tuned before using it. I sent the lock to Brad Emig, since he is one of the better lock tuners in the US.
Brad replaced the cock for better geometry, and did a full tune. That is shown in the pictures as the 275.00 bill. All original lock parts and receipt will be included in the sale.
I will take it. Not sure how to share contact information
PERSONAL INFO REMOVED BY MODERATOR

How to send a private
I will take the gun my number is 928 427 3937

Latest posts

Back