• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Harpers Ferry Flintlocks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbh37620

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a Harpers Ferry flint lock pistol set for sale. This ad is for one(per the rules), but will gladly sell both, just inquire. Sequential serial numbers. No damage or issues, these were not kit builds, they were purchased assembled from Pedersoli. Very lightly used, I was present every range trip they were used, under 100 shots between the two of them. They belonged to my father who was an avid black powder shooter. I sadly do not have the time or facilities to use his collection. Asking $500 for one pistol, shipped to the buyer, insured with tracking. If interested in the pair please let me know for slightly discounted price. If additional photos are required I can send them. Thanks, Tom.

https://www.davide-pedersoli.com/en/product/harper-s-ferry-pistol
IMG_20210712_103249599.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210712_103249599.jpg
    IMG_20210712_103249599.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Tom
I would like to see a close up of the serial number of the pistol you are selling as well as the vent area of that pistol. Also if possible a bore shot showing condition.
Thanks
Denster

Payment method?
I can do Paypal, friends and family to avoid the fee, or if you want the added buyer protection of normal Paypal just add the 3% onto total. Or if there is another preferred method youd like just let me know. Im pretty flexible.

PayPal will not protect any kind of gun transaction. Trust me on this. F&F is preferred with trusted folks with history on this forum.
Ok, I understand. Did not know that. I am open and willing to do whatever the prospective buyer wants. I know I am new here, so whatever makes people comfortable. I can supply info for my Ebay account, can show info on my Paypal showing I have never had a complaint made, etc. Bottom line, if you are interested in any of the firearms let me know via PM and we can get it worked out or I can meet for in person deals, I am located near Dayton Ohio.

I hadn't heard back from tbh37620 since he accepted my offer on Nov 6. I hope all is well with him.

It's all good check is on its way.

Brant

Last edited:
These pistols are pending sale to BrantWW. I only get online once a day usually in the evenings. I will update the thread as soon as the sale is official. Thanks guys!

Back