• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli Harper’s Ferry Horse Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a very nice Pedersoli Harper’s Ferry smoothbore U.S. horse pistol:
C82-C2-AC6-8219-4-CC5-830-B-08-ED19087-ADC.jpg

9-E2-F8-FD0-BDB0-49-EC-BD9-A-041-A81-FFBB9-C.jpg

This is their smoothbore .54 caliber model which is the historically correct bore for these weapons. The gun is based on originals found in Confederate arsenals that were converted with percussion locks. These were used early in the war to supplement the lack of revolvers. This is an NSSA approved firearm and in fact was built specifically for the Civil War shooters market in need of a replica horse pistol for competition and recreational use. This is the only reproduction U.S. horse pistol with correct .54 smoothbore ever made.

This gun was made in 2015. The gun features a gorgeous black American walnut stock in fantastic shape. Just a couple tiny little dings here and there. The metal is all perfect with no corrosion bore is in fantastic shape 0 issues totally perfect. Lock works wonderfully and the gun has a great trigger. Mechanics are all like-new. Despite only having a blade front sight and smoothbore (as per the originals) I’ve gotten cloverleafs at 10 yards. Come with original wooden rammer.

Guys this gun is selling for $575.00 over at Dixie. I’m going to cut everyone a deal here. Asking $325 shipped to your door, no FFL needed as this is a black powder replica. This is a top quality pistol built to last. Pedersoli makes some of the best and most durable replicas ever and this one will give you decades of service!

Don’t miss your chance to own the most period correct reproduction U.S. military cavalry pistol ever brought to the market. Thanks gang! :)

-Smokey

That was certainly a deal ! I really had to work hard to not buy it as soon as it was posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back