• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pedersoli great plains

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add in current prices and availability and you may be very low. Big/huge price jumps very recently with many items sold out/backorder. With diesel at $6+ shipping must go up as well (plus big jump in "intransit" thefts). Seems like Inflation is destroying the dollars as we speak and changing how we think.
absolutely agree

Add in current prices and availability and you may be very low. Big/huge price jumps very recently with many items sold out/backorder. With diesel at $6+ shipping must go up as well (plus big jump in "intransit" thefts). Seems like Inflation is destroying the dollars as we speak and changing how we think.

I previously commented to the effect that I thought his price estimates were a bit high but then I saw that chambers is now at $250 for a flintlock!! :eek:

I have a couple in a drawer that apparently were a very good investment. I was going to say "smart investment" but smart would be having a hundred in the drawer. 😂

Been fortunate to have enjoyed many hobbies and acquired lots of stuff when cheep. Reselling excess has always paid for much of it and continues to do so adding to the fun. This may not be financially possible for many very soon unless things change. The ML hobby and every other one may fall by the wayside when there are NO excess dollars.

Last edited:
Back