• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Flintlock Kentucky Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is the .54 caliber flintlock pistol I built from a kit, barrel is in the white, bore is clean and shiny, never fired but lock sparks good.

Kentucky Pistol 1.jpg

Kentucky Pistol 2.jpg

Will include these two small horns.

2 small powder horns.jpg

Asking $665 shipped for the pistol with the horns.
Here's a picture of the horns with the pistol to show the size of the horns.

Gun Table.jpg

PayPal Friends and Family or postal money order preferred.

You may want to correct the spelling for your ad to Pedersoli, instead of peNdersoli. That may be throwing off some potential buyers.

I understand, but the correct spelling is Pedersoli. Look how it's spelled on the barrel.
Okay. I see now. Too late to correct it. I have two Pedersolis for sale and not even a nibble. Guess people aren't interested or want super deals and my market retail asking prices are too much.

I don't need the horns, I can buy the kit for 395.00, so would you take 450.00 for just the pistol?
No, too lowball. It's finished, no longer in kit form besides the horns are basically only $60. I'd consider $550 for the pistol alone, that's $35 less than retail for a non-kit Pedersoli.

Doesn’t seem to be a good time to sell for some reason. I tried to trade or give away a Pindersolli Rocky Mountain rifle without any nibbles. However as it turned out, I’m glad I still have it. Your pistol and horns are very nice so just wait for the right buyer to come along. Good luck to you.

Doesn’t seem to be a good time to sell for some reason. I tried to trade or give away a Pindersolli Rocky Mountain rifle without any nibbles. However as it turned out, I’m glad I still have it. Your pistol and horns are very nice so just wait for the right buyer to come along. Good luck to you.
I saw what you did there!😁😀😂

I am dying here seeing this beautiful pistol unsold here.
The temptation is just too strong.
Sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back