• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Pedersoli Flintlock Kentucky Pistol

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This is the .54 caliber flintlock pistol I built from a kit, barrel is in the white, bore is clean and shiny, never fired but lock sparks good.

Kentucky Pistol 1.jpg

Kentucky Pistol 2.jpg

Will include these two small horns.

2 small powder horns.jpg

Asking $665 shipped for the pistol with the horns.
Here's a picture of the horns with the pistol to show the size of the horns.

Gun Table.jpg

PayPal Friends and Family or postal money order preferred.

rrebuck

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
You may want to correct the spelling for your ad to Pedersoli, instead of peNdersoli. That may be throwing off some potential buyers.

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I understand, but the correct spelling is Pedersoli. Look how it's spelled on the barrel.
Okay. I see now. Too late to correct it. I have two Pedersolis for sale and not even a nibble. Guess people aren't interested or want super deals and my market retail asking prices are too much.

Justin.44

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
@kje54, Angie recently posted on how to make changes to our threads and ads, and even how to mark them sold ourselves. It's easy, I'll link it below..

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
@kje54, Angie recently posted on how to make changes to our threads and ads, and even how to mark them sold ourselves. It's easy, I'll link it below..

Thanks, I missed that one.

andy52

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't need the horns, I can buy the kit for 395.00, so would you take 450.00 for just the pistol?

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't need the horns, I can buy the kit for 395.00, so would you take 450.00 for just the pistol?
No, too lowball. It's finished, no longer in kit form besides the horns are basically only $60. I'd consider $550 for the pistol alone, that's $35 less than retail for a non-kit Pedersoli.

Jaegermeister

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem to be a good time to sell for some reason. I tried to trade or give away a Pindersolli Rocky Mountain rifle without any nibbles. However as it turned out, I’m glad I still have it. Your pistol and horns are very nice so just wait for the right buyer to come along. Good luck to you.

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Price reduced to $595 shipped for the pistol alone.

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Reducing price to $540 shipped. $45 less than retail for the same non kit Pedersoli pistol on Dixie Gun Works.

Celticstoneman

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t seem to be a good time to sell for some reason. I tried to trade or give away a Pindersolli Rocky Mountain rifle without any nibbles. However as it turned out, I’m glad I still have it. Your pistol and horns are very nice so just wait for the right buyer to come along. Good luck to you.
I saw what you did there!😁😀😂

firemanjim68

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I am dying here seeing this beautiful pistol unsold here.
The temptation is just too strong.
Sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts