• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Flintlock Frontier Rifle .50 Cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pedersoli Flintlock Frontier Rifle .50 Caliber. Like new, unfired with only a few marks on frizzen from dry fire.
$800 shipped.
IMG_20210410_193249.jpg
IMG_20210410_193322.jpg
IMG_20210410_193301.jpg
IMG_20210410_193333.jpg

We rarely see anything like this brought north of the border. Our cabelas has zero interest in bringing anything like that to Canada, That company billed itself as a better source of outdoor and hunting supplies than the run of the mill companies like Wholesale sports here in Alberta. They are very disappointing. I can't wait for Alberta to join the USA.

I believe the Blue Ridge model is just the Frontier but made for Cabela's by Pedersoli.
I see this one appears to have a blued barrel. My Blue Ridge has a blues barrel and my Frontier has a brown barrel. Yes, besides that they
are built the same. I was just curious as this is advertised as a Frontier. Greg

You know, I didn't even realize they had a different barrel finish since I've never had one of each in front of me. I assumed the cabela's guns would be marked somehow. The more you know I guess lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back