• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli flinter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know nothing about this. When I bought it on line I thought I was getting it with a steel barrel, its not. Its a brass or bronze barrel. It's very nice, beautiful flintlock. It has been fired, 10 inch rifled barrel 44 caliber and does have front and rear sights. I don't have anyway to take a picture of the bore. Absolutely no pits no rust on the pistol or the bore of the barrel. Everything seems to function properly.. A screw in the back of the trigger guard has been replaced. The case it came with I don't know if it is factory or not. The case does have nicks and some dings. The mold looks to never have been used equipped for a round ball and conical. The powder flask is in great shape and does work properly. The wood on the flinter looks to be black walnut, very great shape. The case coloring looks new. It's just a very beautiful combination of looks and for usage. Am asking $475 and I will include shipping and insurance in that price. I have no idea what this is worth, I have never seen one of these before this one. This could of even been previously owned by the "Duke of York" for all I know. Thank you all for looking.

Attachments

• flint side view.jpg
    flint side view.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 4
  • flint lock.jpg
    flint lock.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 0
  • flint pist.jpg
    flint pist.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 0
  • flint pan.jpg
    flint pan.jpg