• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli Double-barrel 10 gauge percussion shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you would look like a stud carrying this thing around the pheasant fields, squirrel woods and in the duck blind. Where else can you find a clean gun with all the necessary accessories? You should buy it.

Obvious weekend bump.
I look like a stud,regardless… Ha

TTT

Gents and Gals,

Up for your consideration is my Pedersoli 10 gauge percussion shotgun w/screw-in chokes. I picked this beauty up late last year on a whim. I previously built a 20 gauge Fusil smoothy and that is what I always take with me. This gun hangs on my wall, which is an utter shame. I do not know the year, but it is the magnum model, from what I dug up in research. The nipples currently installed are sized for musket caps, but can obviously be switched out. There is no blemish to the wood that I had found. There is a slight spot on the right barrel, but I cannot determine what it was from. I would grade this piece at very good.

Two bags of 10 gauge wads (only one pictured) and a bag of over-powder cards are included.

I am asking $1000 shipped to the lower 48. I’m located in Blair County, Pennsylvania for reference. If any PA folks located within two hours of my are interested, I will meet to sell. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks for taking a look!
are the barrels chrome lined?

Gents and Gals,

Up for your consideration is my Pedersoli 10 gauge percussion shotgun w/screw-in chokes. I picked this beauty up late last year on a whim. I previously built a 20 gauge Fusil smoothy and that is what I always take with me. This gun hangs on my wall, which is an utter shame. I do not know the year, but it is the magnum model, from what I dug up in research. The nipples currently installed are sized for musket caps, but can obviously be switched out. There is no blemish to the wood that I had found. There is a slight spot on the right barrel, but I cannot determine what it was from. I would grade this piece at very good.

Two bags of 10 gauge wads (only one pictured) and a bag of over-powder cards are included.

I am asking $1000 shipped to the lower 48. I’m located in Blair County, Pennsylvania for reference. If any PA folks located within two hours of my are interested, I will meet to sell. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks for taking a look!
What are the choke sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back