• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pedersoli Continental Target cased pistols?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinti.russj

32 Cal
Reaction score
I recently purchased 2 Pedersoli Continental Target flintlock pistols. I'm thinking about buying or making a case for them. Any suggestions on what accessories are a must have or just go with the two pistols only.

I know this personal choice, I'm just looking for feedback or the see what others have done.

I recently purchased 2 Pedersoli Continental Target flintlock pistols. I'm thinking about buying or making a case for them. Any suggestions on what accessories are a must have or just go with the two pistols only.

I know this personal choice, I'm just looking for feedback or the see what others have done.
Historically, pistols were cased with a bullet mold, some sort of powder flask and spare flints, and a ramrod (if the pistols were not equiped with them) i think cases with at least a bullet mold, powder flask and the two pistols would look very sharp.

Here's my cased set of Pedersoli Le Page dueling pistol to give you an idea of what they came with.
pix195397543 (1).jpg

Back