• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Pedersoli Charles Moore Target Percussion .45 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aprayinbear

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Beautiful Charles Moore Target Percussion Pistol by Pedersoli. As new. Never Fired. I purchased a little over a year ago and never fired. Has been locked away since. Manual and original extras included. Pedersoli CD still in wrapper. IMG_20220502_090036839.jpgIMG_20220502_090042367.jpgIMG_20220502_090143040.jpgBeautiful fit and finish. Excellent single stage set trigger. .45 cal. A true target pistol for the avid black powder shooter. Its impossible to find these. They fly off the shelves when they were available. Price is $700 shipped conus. Adults only and you are responsible for your state regulations. Don't miss this beauty. For the black powder target shooter or collector.

I'm interested. Have a couple of questions, though. Can I text them to you? If you send me a text (so you don't have to post your number here), I will respond with my questions. Sound OK? My number is: two zero 8- seven five 6- 7 three six three. Lemme know. thanks --Joe B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back