• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pedersoli AN IX pistol?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The .69 caliber would make a good stopper for home defense. Load with 3FFFg, a dry patched tight fighting ball, 4FFFFg in the pan sealed with beeswax, and pair it with a flashlight. You could also load buckshot or buck n’ ball.

I would love to see a video of someone interacting with police after a legal, justified shooting of home intruders. Police are like "we have two dead men in your home and one shot was fired? We're gonna need to take the weapon into evidence until the investigation is done "
And you give them a .69 flintlock pistol ....

I bought one last year and really like it. Fun to shoot but round balls are pretty expensive. I bought some #4 shot to try with it but havent had the chance yet. I have a couple of short videos of me shooting if you want to see them.

Back