• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Pedersoli '70s model SxS 12g Shotgun - Lightweight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Seeking a Pedersoli from times past that weighs between 5-pounds 8-ounces and 5-pounds 12-ounces.

I have one, and I'm trying to put together a composed pair.

Will consider anything 6-pounds and under.

Thanks

Still looking…

Would consider trade for excellent condition Pedersoli 20 gauge. Mine is near perfect with browned barrels and a mid bead and muzzle bead. Comes with wads and balls too.

I can’t manage the weight of the 20 which is why I’m looking for a under 6- pound shotgun instead

I have been offered a 1977 Pedersoli, but alas it is a 7 pound 2 ounce gun.

LOOKING FOR UNDER 6-POUND SHOTGUN

Would consider any gauge and make including antique w/ damascus if the specs I am looking for are right.

Can trade a like new 20-gauge Pedersoli SxS with accessories or pay cash.

I've also gotten 2 spam PM's and emails about this. I'm not going to contact a third party, send a code or wire money to a Wal Mart.

Thank you

Seeking a Pedersoli from times past that weighs between 5-pounds 8-ounces and 5-pounds 12-ounces.

I have one, and I'm trying to put together a composed pair.

Will consider anything 6-pounds and under.

Thanks
Hello, just a guest on the site right now. But I believe I may have what you’re looking for. I weighed mine and seems to be right at 6 lbs.

This WANTED request has been entertaining. I've received a ton of scam/spam emails and PM's from people with one or even zero posts. What fun!

I still want a 6 pound or less ML shotgun of any manufacture or gauge. I will buy or trade for Pedersoli 20 gauge with accessories.

Thanks

Yeah I understand that but don't you all ready use fibre and card wads?

Hello, just a guest on the site right now. But I believe I may have what you’re looking for. I weighed mine and seems to be right at 6 lbs.
Nearly all Pedersolis are 5-pounds 9 ounces to 5-pounds 12-ounces in the early models or 7-pounds 4-ounces in the latter ones. Some Pietta's were 6-pounds. Can you verify the weight more precisely? Also, post a picture with your screen-name and date with the item per rules. Thanks

This WANTED request has been entertaining. I've received a ton of scam/spam emails and PM's from people with one or even zero posts. What fun!

I still want a 6 pound or less ML shotgun of any manufacture or gauge. I will buy or trade for Pedersoli 20 gauge with accessories.

Thanks
If you'd be so kind as to report the sender's of spam an/or offers that look too good to be true we'd look into them. We never know there's a problem unless someone reports it.
Thanks.

"If you see something, say something "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back