• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pedersoli 54 caliber Rocky Mountain

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevew

40 Cal
Reaction score
Thinking of selling this rifle. It is in like new condition, it has the premium maple stock what do you think it would be worth?

it is heavy but I can hold steady when I aim it. I can send pics via text message.

If you can send pictures in a text message, you should be able to put them into a post on the forum.

Try using the Copy and Paste method by copying it into the tempo memory and then use the paste feature to paste it into your post.

If you can send pictures in a text message, you should be able to put them into a post on the forum.

Try using the Copy and Paste method by copying it into the tempo memory and then use the paste feature to paste it into your post.
I find that if I copy and paste from my Google Photos it doesn't work but if I download those photos to my hard drive, copy and paste from my computer it works fine.

Your iPhone charging cord has a small end that plugs into the phone and it should have a larger USB end that plugs into the charger. That USB end can be plugged into one of your computer's USB ports and the transfer should be simple with existing Windows software that should come up automatically when connected to the phone with the phone turned on. You just have to tell it to save the images in your "Pictures" folder.

Your iPhone charging cord has a small end that plugs into the phone and it should have a larger USB end that plugs into the charger. That USB end can be plugged into one of your computer's USB ports and the transfer should be simple with existing Windows software that should come up automatically when connected to the phone with the phone turned on.
You can also download and install iTunes from the Microsoft Store, set it up on your computer and the images most likely transfer via wifi. I'm assuming your Windows is Windows 10, right?

ok got them into computer and copied them but don't see how to paste in post.

Last edited:
ok got them into computer and copied them but dont see hoe to paste in post
Okay, across the top of the "Reply" box you see a series of symbols, letters, etc. The small rectangular box next to the chain link is what you want. Click on it then click on "Drop Image", select the photos from where you saved them on your computer and double click on the photo (Image) you want to insert.

IMG_0502.JPG
IMG_0502.JPG

Latest posts

Back