• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli .50 Frontier Rifle, Unfired, 2 Locks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an unfired Pedersoli .50 caliber percussion Frontier rifle in the original box/packing material without any paperwork. I got this as part of a group buy from a teammate who was getting out of shooting and I have some custom built guns so don't need this one. He had never shot it and was thinking of converting it to flint so he bought a new Pedersoli flint lock and 2 vent liners which look like White Lightning and these go with it. 1 in 48" twist 8 groove 39" barrel, European walnut stock, about 7 1/2 lbs.. Rifle in original box, flint lock & 2 vent liners shipped (lower 48) by USPS Priority Mail $715 firm. If you check the current prices of the gun and lock you'll find this is very reasonable. Please Please buy this. Nights when I have trouble sleeping I keep thinking of completely rebuilding this following some of the threads here on modifying it and I already have enough projects to carry me into the afterlife. 😄 If you have any questions please feel free to ask and thanks.

Attachments

• FRONTIER 002 (3).JPG
    FRONTIER 002 (3).JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 166
  • E.JPG
    E.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 174
  • A.JPG
    A.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 163
  • B.JPG
    B.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 166
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 163
  • D.JPG
    D.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 152
Sold pending funds
Somebody got a nice setup. Have the smaller Scout carbine version in 32 caliber with both percussion and flint locks. Have really only used the flint lock, but nice to be able to flip to percussion if I want to. Few very minor issues (I did buy it used), but very reliable and accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back