• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pedersoli .44 Percussion Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pedersoli .44 Percussion Pistol. 10 1/2" barrel. Bought used and I've had it awhile and has not been fired but a few times by me. I believe its an older Pedersoli as you can see by pics. Would call condition over all very good, few minor scratches in surface blue on barrel top.

$185 with buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

Attachments

• pistol left side.jpg
    pistol left side.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 139
  • pistol hammer.jpg
    pistol hammer.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 139
  • pistol muzzle.jpg
    pistol muzzle.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 140
  • pistol nipple.jpg
    pistol nipple.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 143
  • pistol right side.jpg
    pistol right side.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 138
  • ,44 sign.jpg
    ,44 sign.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 132
Does the pistol actually have Pedersoli stamped on the barrel somewhere? The serial number and caliber markings I can see aren’t quite up to Pedersoli standards. I’d be interested but Id like to see a few more pics of the barrel markings up close. In addition the piece of paper with your name and date needs to be in the same picture as the item you’re selling.

Last edited:
Looks the same as an older pedersoli flintlock I bought on here a while back other than the barrel markings and obviously the ignition parts.

Does the pistol actually have Pedersoli stamped on the barrel somewhere? The serial number and caliber markings I can see aren’t quite up to Pedersoli standards. I’d be interested but Id like to see a few more pics of the barrel markings up close. In addition the piece of paper with your name and date needs to be in the same picture as the item you’re selling.
I will try to get a closeup of what looks like an older Pedersoli marking in the morning. I will submit to the experts here to decide. Clearly stamped Made in Italy. Also, I tried to price fairly for what it is.

I have that gun but flintlock, .38 smoothbore and it’s a Pedersoli. I say this because that stock is a twin to mine. The detail of the wood above the ramrod is distinctive. I love mine BTW.

I have that gun but flintlock, .38 smoothbore and it’s a Pedersoli. I say this because that stock is a twin to mine. The detail of the wood above the ramrod is distinctive. I love mine BTW.
I agree. It matches the one that I own too. That and the sights are a good indicator. I have no doubt that is a pedersoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back