• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli 1803 harpers ferry

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one...A 58 cal. I had to remake the lock.
Replace the stock, trigger guard an butt plate and
new sights. After those minor adjustments it shot
great...used it for years.

Pedersoli MAKE the bEST REPROS. I HAVE HAD 3. I would jump on it if the price is right. would be great for hunting.

Blackfingers said:
I have a Euroarms 1803 Harpers Ferry rifle in 54cal, great gun, very accurate, too! If you can find one, buy it! :grin: BF
I had one too and let it go too soon, wish I had kept it

I would need to see more evidence to back that up.

What do you mean they do "now"??

The gun is obviously an older example, not new. Their is no 1803 U.S. rifle as a part of the current Pedersoli lineup, of that you can be most assured.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only found one 1803 repro on Gun Broker at an outrageous starting price ($1,175.00) and a very dishonest description; "A VERY EARLY CUSTOM HAND MADE CLASSIC" Item # 688722272, it's a Navy Arms Zoli.

I bought one of those brand new from Navy Arms in the mid 70's and had a terrible time getting a good spark, eating flints and poor accuracy. VERY poor lock geometry on it.

Gus

I saw that one too. I looked at the one I first saw and it appears to be a Euroarms. I stand corrected on the Pedersoli question. I will work with my Zoli.

Latest posts

Back