• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pedersoli 12 Gauge Percussion Double For Sale -- Reduced

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale:

A Pedersoli 12 Gauge Percussion Muzzleloading SXS Shotgun
Numbered “G1350” &”2110”
Date code XX8 = 1972.
Barrels look to be 28.5 inches long, and are both marked “18.2” for the choke on the underside of each barrel. Barrels are marked “23”. The barrels are not chrome-lined
Top markings: “Ditta Davide Pedersoli Gardone V. I. Brescia Italy Made in Italy” on the right barrel.
“Replica Arms INC Marietta Ohio 12 GA” & “Black Powder Only” on the left barrel.
Bores look nice, but I was unable to get a good picture of them.
Barrels are browned, and have no dents or dings that I can see. The finish shows handling marks. The ramrod is in good condition.
The stock is checkered, and the finish is in nice shape.
Minor chipping around the butt plate
Barrel set & stock have the same numbering-- “23” & “2110”
Fancy ramrod thimbles & on the inlet triggerguard.
Double set triggers

Nice double shotgun

$750 FTF in Cleveland, Ohio or $800 shipped in CONUS -- Alaska & Hawaii extra.
USPS Money Order/Certified Bank Check please

Thanks for looking
PM with questions
Not interested in trades
--Dawg

Attachments

• SG_1bc.jpg
    SG_1bc.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 204
  • SG_2bc.jpg
    SG_2bc.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 206
  • SG_3bc.jpg
    SG_3bc.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 186
  • SG_4bc.jpg
    SG_4bc.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 187
  • SGX.jpg
    SGX.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
My understanding is that there is no constriction at the muzzle (bore choked), but I am not positive.
It weighs 5 pounds 13 ounces
--Dawg

For Sale:

A Pedersoli 12 Gauge Percussion Muzzleloading SXS Shotgun
Numbered “G1350” &”2110”
Date code XX8 = 1972.
Barrels look to be 28.5 inches long, and are both marked “18.2” for the choke on the underside of each barrel. Barrels are marked “23”. The barrels are not chrome-lined
Top markings: “Ditta Davide Pedersoli Gardone V. I. Brescia Italy Made in Italy” on the right barrel.
“Replica Arms INC Marietta Ohio 12 GA” & “Black Powder Only” on the left barrel.
Bores look nice, but I was unable to get a good picture of them.
Barrels are browned, and have no dents or dings that I can see. The finish shows handling marks. The ramrod is in good condition.
The stock is checkered, and the finish is in nice shape.
Minor chipping around the butt plate
Barrel set & stock have the same numbering-- “23” & “2110”
Fancy ramrod thimbles & on the inlet triggerguard.
Double set triggers

Nice double shotgun

$800 FTF in Cleveland, Ohio or $850 shipped in CONUS -- Alaska & Hawaii extra.
USPS Money Order/Certified Bank Check please

Thanks for looking
PM with questions
Not interested in trades
--Dawg
This is a great firearm. $850 a bit above my budget but I will R & D and get back to you soon if that's OK

I have one a year older marked Replica Arms that is similar to yours with 30 inch barrels and it is choked. I can't say what the choke is for sure because I have no way to measure the bore but there is about .010 difference at the muzzle.

Stick a dime sideways in the end of each barrel. If the dime goes in all the way, it is cylinder bore. If the dime won't go in, it is probably a modified choke in that barrel.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back