• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pecitonica river problems

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though not technicly historicly accurate I like the look of it
Yea, they are unique for sure. Of couse i can't inlet a square let alone one of those so i leave gun building up to the pro's like yourself. Good luck whichever way you go with em. Keep me in the loop, i can dream you know......

Starnes, inletting that lollipop tang is a pretty ambitious undertaking for a first time gun builder, I think you have the wrong breech plug for the rifle you are building. I would ask Pecatonica about it when you call.

Starnes, inletting that lollipop tang is a pretty ambitious undertaking for a first time gun builder, I think you have the wrong breech plug for the rifle you are building. I would ask Pecatonica about it when you call.

the problem is its pre inlet and I dont know if pecitonica would take it back

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1597415136270.jpg
    FB_IMG_1597415136270.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
yestrday I recived my fist pecitonica river longrifle. I orderd a virgina rife but I got a virginia stock with sothern outian rifle componates. has any one eles had this problem and if so will pecitonica excage parts with me
I have dealt with them multiple times. Never a problem, and the one time they did not have the parts I asked for , they called, apologised, and upgraded all the bits necessary to complete the build in a coherent fashion.

Starnes, I just know this will turn out well. I, too, have dealt with Pecatonica and always been treated right. Very impressed that you took on a rifle kit as such a young man and wish you the absolute best luck with it.

yestrday I recived my fist pecitonica river longrifle. I orderd a virgina rife but I got a virginia stock with sothern outian rifle componates. has any one eles had this problem and if so will pecitonica excage parts with me
Never had that problem. They’re very good people to deal with. Call them.

I want to build a sody daisy gun.iv never built a gun before. I love what some of this guys do. Im retired now if anyone could point me in right direction. It would be preshated.

Back