• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pecitonica river problems

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarnesRowan

40 Cal
Reaction score
yestrday I recived my fist pecitonica river longrifle. I orderd a virgina rife but I got a virginia stock with sothern outian rifle componates. has any one eles had this problem and if so will pecitonica excage parts with me

yestrday I recived my fist pecitonica river longrifle. I orderd a virgina rife but I got a virginia stock with sothern outian rifle componates. has any one eles had this problem and if so will pecitonica excage parts with me
Call Doug, Pecatonica will work with you. Any business will have issues now and then, but this company is a good one.
Larry

When you have completed your rifle, show us pictures. Your 16? Building a rifle? Bet most were not doing that when they were 16. The guys at PRS are great folks, been in the business a long time and are go to's for stocks. They will make it right, help you, advise you. Thank you for asking questions, the builders on here will give you all the advice you can handle on your build and argue with each other on who is giving the best advice. Good luck with it and these guys love pictures of builds. We all make oopsies. Probably got a couple in this message myself so give em a shout tomorrow. Wrong bag of parts is easy to remedy. Good luck on your build.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think it should be changed. Call them tomorrow and see what they say. Could probably cut off the narrow part and re drill it if the stock hasn't been inleted. Whatever you do, call them first before working on it.

Back