• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

PC rifle post

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint50

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to opologize to the forum members. I never wanted to start a controversy-I was just asking a question. I really enjoy this forum and ALL its members-Glad you are here
Flint50

Many of us are a little gun-shy over the term PC and gun in the same sentance. :redface: It wasn't your fault. :v

Mike Brooks said:
Many of us are a little gun-shy over the term PC and gun in the same sentance. :redface: It wasn't your fault. :v

:v :bow: Same here. PC discussions are enough to give us all the jitters and set manes on end. Don't be afraid to ask questions any how.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

True, PC threads mostly lead to $%#@&*^@, and that is just for starters. :shocked2:

Mike Brooks said:

Espically when half of them are thinking
"Politically Correct"

and the other half are thinking
"Period Correct"

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Didn't bother me none....

I posted to your original question - didn't know we had given up and started here.

As others have said, difference of opinion can cause some heated discussion.

So long as we keep things civil, I don't see a problem with opposing view points....

If you have questions, by all means ask them. We can deal with issues without pointless arguing... :grin:

Legion

Latest posts

Back