• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN PC Hunter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s one for all you guys (and gals), looking for a more modern feeling “hunting” knife, but one that retains that late 1700’s Fur Trade era look. The price is $125.00 + $15.00 s&h USD$’s to any of the 50 United States. It’ll be shipped, and insured by Priority mail.

The knife is 8” overall; with a 4-5/8” long; 1-1/4” wide blade, and its razor sharp!! The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 High Carbon steel.

The handles slabs are beautifully figured Curly Maple and are held on with (3) 1/8” iron pins.

The Mountain Man Sheath is made of 5 oz. top quality vegetable tanned tooling leather, dyed Dark Brown in color. It has been X stitched with artificial sinew in a natural color for a more PC appearance! It also has a second stitch line of artificial sinew along the interior of the full sized welt. The belt/sash slot will take a 2-7/8” wide belt or sash. The welt is to protect the stitches. I haven't signed it yet, but I will before it ships.
Please, buy American, and support our local craftsmen.
1620839141571.jpeg

This knife will fit right in at your next encampment, shoot, rendezvous, or at a vacation weekend campsite. It will cut patches, cut your steak, peel your spuds, and field dress your game: from a Wood Chuck to a Moose. This IS truly “the one knife does it all…knife.” It’s a whatever kind of a knife; you want it to be….knife?

This is what my dad used to call “The Bees Knees”. If you’ve grown up in the N.E. U.S. you’ve probably heard that?

It looks the late 1700’s Fur Trade Era part, but functions just like a 21st. century knife. I designed this knife to fit your hand perfectly for ultimate control during use.

This is the one knife you REALLY need. It’s a Work Horse!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal, but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 additional week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 001 edited 70.jpg
    New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 001 edited 70.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 153
  • New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 002 edited 70.jpg
    New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 002 edited 70.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 194
  • New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 003 edited 70.jpg
    New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 003 edited 70.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 212
  • New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 004 edited 70.jpg
    New PC Hunter 5-12-2021 004 edited 70.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 214
What do you mean by the posting topic?
"PC Hunter"?
What is a "pc hunter"?
Is that supposed to mean "P"eriod "C"orrect, hunting knife?
"X" stitched?

Last edited:
necchi:
Howdy. I believe our pathes have crossed before; over this very same issue? I see you haven't changed?
The PC did mean Period Correct, but it was more of a generalized term, simply for the look of it. NO WHERE do I state catagorically that this knife IS a PC artifact! I make a few of my knives just to LOOK PC, for the folks who want a PC looking knife without spending $300.00+ for one
If you read closely, you'll see that I stated " It looks the late 1700’s Fur Trade Era part, but functions just like a 21st. century knife. I designed this knife to fit your hand perfectly for ultimate control during use."
It DOES NOT say it is a replica of a PC dig site find or museum piece!
Outside of you; NO ONE here has complained about ME, my knives, OR my terminology! Now, if you're all finished undermining my knife making abilities, please go find another victim.
Respectfully:
Two Feathers

You do beautiful work, never intended to undermine your abilities at all, I'd love to own one of your works.
Your hand crafted blades look fantastic, I know what kind of time is involved with this kind of work.
Sorry, but I've always held that when the term PC is used, it should be something PC,
You've studied the history, you know what blades where available.

OK guys:
I've been told this ISN'T PC, but wouldn't you like to own one that looks like this? Even if it ISN'T PC, it sure does look the part! It'll get you admiring looks and positive comments at your next shoot! C'mon taker 'er home.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Recently received my first two feathers patch knife couldn’t care less about p/c myself but I can tell you he’s an honest man that makes an honest working mans knife. I know that’s what’s important to the average guy, I’m sure you can probably spend more for something that’s more “correct “ I however doubt it would be any more satisfying. Plus whose to say what someone did 200 years ago for sure I have seen so many original pieces from the early days of Kentucky I think a whole lot of variety describes perfect.

My question for two feathers is the blade marked with your mark?

Looks like another beauty TwoFeathers! I absolutely love my TFO (TwoFeathers Original) and am proud to carry it on my belt or attached to my accoutrements bag. I’m a bit more careful with this one when I pull it out of the sheath though… whew it is sharp!

Brianc:
Thank you very much for this. It's nice to know you like what I do. To answer your question, NO it is not marked with my Logo. I can electro etch it on if you're interested?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Looks like another beauty TwoFeathers! I absolutely love my TFO (TwoFeathers Original) and am proud to carry it on my belt or attached to my accoutrements bag. I’m a bit more careful with this one when I pull it out of the sheath though… whew it is sharp!
TXFlynhog:
Thanks buddy. I know how much you liked that knife when you first got it. I'm glad you STILL like it! Yup...she was a sharp one!!
God bless:
Two Feathers

jim bowie:
Thanks buddy, we knew it was just a simple mistake.
I thought that too, the first time I saw "PC" here, and wondered about it.
Thanks for your support. Hopefully; one day you'll be a Two Feathers customer as well.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back