• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD PC hunter.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s one for all you guys (and gals), looking for a more modern feeling “hunting” knife, but one that retains that late 1700’s Fur Trade era look. The price is $100.00 + $15.00 s&h USD$’s to any of the 50 United States. It’ll be shipped, and insured by Priority mail.

The knife is 8” overall, with a 4-5/8” long; razor sharp, blade, of 3/32” thick 1095 High Carbon steel.

The handles slabs are Curly Maple and held on with (3) 1/8” pins.

The Mountain Man Sheath is made of 5 oz. top quality vegetable tanned tooling leather, dyed Medium Brown in color. It has been laced with Buckskin lace! It also has a double line of waxed Irish linen thread stitching along the inside of the belt/sash slot. The belt/sash slot will take a 2-1/2” wide belt or sash. There is a welt to protect the stitches. There is also a Rivet at the top of the throat to further protect the stitching. Please, buy American, and support our American craftsmen.

This knife will fit right in at your next encampment, shoot, rendezvous, or at a vacation weekend campsite. It will cut patches, cut your steak, peel your spuds, and field dress your game: from a Chipmunks to a Moose. This IS truly “the one knife does it all…knife.” It’s a camp knife, a hunting knife, OR a patch knife, whatever kind of a knife you want it to be?

It looks the late 1700’s Fur Trade Era part, but functions just like a 21st. century knife. I designed this knife to fit your hand perfectly for ultimate control during use.

This is the one knife you REALLY need. It’s a Work Horse, AND it's a Two Feathers knife!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; and I CANNOT stress this enough, Please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1additional week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New PC hunter 1-20-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    New PC hunter 1-20-2021 001 edited 30.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 116
  • New PC hunter 1-20-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    New PC hunter 1-20-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 128
  • New PC hunter 1-20-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    New PC hunter 1-20-2021 003 edited 30.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 126