• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pawn shop find

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bang

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Picked up a Traditions Kentucky 50cal unfired but unfinished $150.
20191009_132752.jpg

Well you will just have to remedy those two situations!:D
Well on the way. Fitted all the wood and stained a red oak. Scrubbed and blued the barrel. Fitted rear and front sight. Waiting for the tenons and pins from TOW.

Well on the way. Fitted all the wood and stained a red oak. Scrubbed and blued the barrel. Fitted rear and front sight. Waiting for the tenons and pins from TOW.

bang, Please be sure and post the finished rifle for us. It sounds really interesting. Good luck with your super find.

Got the under lug tenons today. Only took hour n half. I don't know how others get the pin locations but I made a gizmo and thought I'd share.

20191013_142329.jpg

Congrats on your bargain. Sounds like it is a fine shooter. I wonder if anyone has ever made a spacer out of wood to replace that brass looking one that connects the stock? Or any other ideas on how to hide that seam? Greg

Back