• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pawn Shop CVA Mountain Rifle Today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find.
I`m still looking for a replacement barrel for one of mine.
M
What caliber is your CVA Mtn Rifle and is it 15/16" or 1" across the flats? I was just curious! I bought a .58 caliber CVA Mtn Rifle barrel in-the-white several years ago and I am looking for a 1" CVA Big Bore Mtn Rifle stock to complete a build. I've been interested in muzzleloading since 1977when I received my first CVA Mtn Rifle kit for my birthday! It finished beautifully and took 2 deer! Thanks from NC!

I read posts on other gun forums by police officers about the widows that come into the police station to dump their deceased husbands gun collection. Most women don't like guns and these old widows are just relieved to get them out of the house. Alot of times these are quality vintage guns that were taken care of, but the department policy is that all surrendered weapons must be destroyed.

The "gun buybacks" are all about getting inherited gun collections in for destruction.

If one is going to the nursing home or hospice, it really may be a good plan to sell that gun collection first.
I totally agree with you! Sell"em first before you get too feeble and hope they find a GOOD home! 😎

Latest posts

Back