• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pawn Shop Blasphemy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a buddy, another retired Marine, who's post USMC career was as a sales manager for a major car dealership in Carson City NV. Some of the legal working ladies would routinely come in after their three week tour was done, buy a car with CASH and drive it back to the East Coast where they lived then sell them....their form of money laundering tips to avoid taxes.

He got to know one who would come in every 3 months, one time with her husband and bought two cars. They were from PA. Young, nice looking and seemed to be educated. All the cars were high end Mustangs.
A girl has to make a living also, would be a good gig now since the bozo has screwed the working class. It seems like all the politicians and especially the big guy are prostitutes since they like screwing the working man and retirees.

A girl has to make a living also, would be a good gig now since the bozo has screwed the working class. It seems like all the politicians and especially the big guy are prostitutes since they like screwing the working man and retirees.
Politicians are the only prostitutes I am prejudiced against.

not to sound conformist, but go down to the pawn shop and plonk down some hard earned, God entrusted, overtaxed dollars.
one guy's opinion ... free and well worth the price.

If the barrel is drilled and tapped for the scope base stay away from it. I fixed one for a man somtime back. I wound up having to get him a new barrel. The holes were to deep.

Measuring the depth of the drilled holes is dead nuts easy. Straighten out a paper clip and see how far it goes down in the holes.

Measuring the depth of the drilled holes is dead nuts easy. Straighten out a paper clip and see how far it goes down in the holes.
Agreed but is he going to remove the scope mounts in the pawn shop to do this? And what is the minimum wall thickness for this barrel?

Back